domingo, 18 de julho de 2010

Estudar... estudar... estudar... o.õ

Hi plp! =)
It's a fucking day to study, no? I'm feeling very emotionally and phisically exausted. I can't say why (or can I)? I wish my thoughts could be expressed in more concisive way. This makes me suffer a lot.

Amanhã tenho prova de CS3 - anatomia e fisiologia do sistema respiratório, cardiovascular e linfático. Tive que ler cerca de 300 páginas para variar! o.ó Como se eu tivesse o maior tempo e melhor memória do mundo para conseguir estudar e guardar tudo que desejaria... ._.

Simplesmente, fico indignada. Não sei o que fazer quanto a isso. Faltam-me impulsos e força de vontade para  melhorar meu desempenho acadêmico. Têm acontecido tantas coisas ruins que me fazem ficar meio desnorteada. u.u

I scored 5.2 out of 10 in a MAD2 test. But this is a average grade, like "C". Honestly, I missed some classes and studied 2 hours before the test. As I said, I feel lack of energy and my mood swings often. Everything eats up my time. I've lost my will power...

I need to be strong. I can't let this take me down. I'm gonna get better soon, I promise. ^^

Part of Angra's lyrics: SO CARRY ON THERE'S A MEANING TO LIFE WICH SOMEDAY WE MAY FIND... CARRY ON, IT'S TIME TO FORGET THE REMAINS FROM THE PAST, TO CARRY ON 
(Angra - Carry on) 



Nenhum comentário: