quinta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2011

Sharing some feelings. ^^

Hey, there. It's been a while that I did not write in English. I think my writing got better than before. I can explain. I'm reading a lot of books in English including technical and academic books. 

I'm always studying in English because I'd rather download .pdf books from websites such as rapidshare, 4shared and megaupload than buying a new one. It costs less, you may think.

Price is not the only thing that matters. Comodity is important too. I believe is an "ecological" choice and there's no need to buy another new edition. Of course I buy books, but I choose wisely what I want or need to read.

For example, I love cellular and molecular biology. That's a great chance to buy books with those contents. Although I like those areas of biology I have to wait because it's too early to choose an specific branch of Biology. I've just entered on college one month ago. Even if I did a incomplete nursing course in about 3 years, I can't decide what I exactly want. 

I've been on lab since I was an Immunology tutor (2010), but I never had contact with molecular experiments. Now, I can interact with molecular biology and understand the study or research based on it. I just love it. It makes me feel full of joy and realized.

Nenhum comentário: