quarta-feira, 30 de junho de 2010

Keep on going...

Gosh.. -_- I fell down when I was coming home. My arm's blooding and hurting a lot. I also can't type well (even sew) 'coz my hand is kindda hurted too. I layed down to take a nap and rest. I'm feeling so weak and dizzy . I still need to start a studying for a IPFF test. You know... I'm not in the mood for doing something right now.

My mom sprayed a medicine called "Sanativo" at me. ^^" I thought was cute.  She was taking care about me. ^^ It's very rare... I usually take care of myself when I get burnt or cut my fingers.

I did a test at college. I didnt study for it enough but I've answered almost all of the questions. I think that I scored seven or six out of ten' coz I know what I was writing. u.u Wish me luck! -_-

I was crying now watching a video at youtube called "Kseniya Simonova - Sand Animation". She makes a beautiful drawing with sand and music. ^_^ Here it is ^^

 


(some songs are from Apocalyptica ^^)

Nenhum comentário: