sábado, 19 de fevereiro de 2011

It's dream come true

I recently bought Dior's eyeshadow (5 palletes). It's dream come true!! I love make-ups, especially Contém1g's and Dior's. I usually have allergic reactions when I use cheap make-up. 

Once, I tried Boticário's foundation, eyeliner and mascara and Avon's eyeliner. It really sucked. I'd rather spending more money on a good make-up than a cheap one. BTW, I use Boticario's blush (it has a good effect).

I don't like Boticário's, Avon's stuffs, even parfums or fragances (except my boyfriend's). But I exceptionally love Lancôme's, Dior's, Givenchy's, Dolce&Gabanna's fragances and make-up. 

Today, I went to ParkShopping and visited Universo store. The attendant was sweet and atencious. She invited me to try Dior's concealer, eyeshadow, foundation, mascara and blush and Lancôme's lipstick gloss. The foundation was Dior DiorSkin Airflash Spray #200 and I particulary liked the velvet-skin effect and oily skin reduction. I'm sure that I'll buy it futhermore. 

Here is a picture of my Dior's eyeshadow: ^^



Sorry about writing in English. I have to practice or else, I'm going to forget it. -_-'

Nenhum comentário: